Tuesday, July 31, 2012

Letter to the President



Republic of the Philippines
Province of  Ilocos Sur
Ilocos Sur National High School
Vigan City
July 2,2012
Mr. Benigno Simeon C. Aquino
President
Republic of the Philippines
Dear Mr. President;
                Hi Sir! A pleasant  day to you .I hope you’re in a good condition today .It’s my pleasure as a student to have  the opportunity to send a very respectable person  like you a simple  message just for the first time. First, I want to say thank you for all the things you have given and made to our country especially in education. Speaking of education, just for a favor  Sir, if possible I want you to send more computers in our school because  our school have  a great number of students and students like me needs computer for the improvement of our study specially in our  knowledge and information.
                This is the only thing that I want to say to you Sir. Computers are very helpful to us students  so  I hope that you Sir will send our school more computers. Again Sir thank you and have a nice day…
Respectfully yours,
Mary Rose Flores
ISNHS Student
Posted by Mary Rose Flores

No comments:

Post a Comment