Wednesday, August 1, 2012

My Reflection

             
        
Job Well Done!!!

High school life is very enjoyable. This part of my life gives me a lot of experiences and a challenge that helps me improve myself and gives me a lot of lessons. Now that I am in my fourth year, I have gained and learned some discoveries and learning in my high school life.
        I have learned how to be a better friend and a better student in the school where I am studying. Inside our class room or during classes, I have also learned a lot of lessons from all of my teachers such as how to be a good student or to be a good citizen, how can I protect myself from any danger, how to respect others and how to be more responsible.
        Of course as a human being   we can’t avoid encountering some problems or challenges. Some of the problems or a challenge that I have encountered were the submissions of any subject projects especially the investigatory project in the subject science. I have also got low quizzes and sometimes I am forgetting to take down notes some of my lessons.
        I have addressed or faced these problems from making myself more hardworking just like doing my projects as early as possible. Every night, I am already reviewing all my lessons and always preparing my notebooks and ball pen to take down notes whenever my teachers are lecturing or discussing during classes.
        Moving on, I will be a more responsible student and be a good model to others. I will be more hard working and I will always take care of myself so that I will avoid sickness and so that I can face all my problems.
       

No comments:

Post a Comment