Friday, October 5, 2012

My Reflection


My Reflection

High school life is very enjoyable. This part of my life give me a lot of experiences and challenges that helps me improve myself and gives me a lot of lessons. In this second grading of my school year, I have gained and learned some discoveries and learnings.
          In my ICT subject, I have discovered what a blog is and create an account on it. I have learned how to post my drafts and then published. I learned also how to make a design on my own blogger account. In tis grading, were not taking a lot of discussions but more on hands on activities. I have learned how to create a notepad and do the activities that our teacher told us to do. I have also learned how to be more focus on listening what our teacher is saying about our activities.
          Problems or challenges can never be avoided. Because of that, I have also encountered some problems during our ICT period. As I have said a while back, this grading is more on hands on. I have done some mistakes and errors on my activities because sometimes one hour is not enough for us of my three group mates to finish it.
          I have addressed these problems by making myself more hard working and always focus to my teacher whenever she discuss about our activities. I also go to our work station as fast as possible for me to be able to finish earlier the said activities.
          Moving on, I will be more focus on our topic, lessons, or even to our activities so that I will never make a mistake and to make it perfectly and nicely. I will always listen to our teacher in every discussion and I will make myself more focus.

4 comments:

  1. hi bang marose!.. congrats.. hope that you will be more focus and attentive to our class.. goodluck:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi mary rose! just always do your best and be more focus your attention to your class. Good luck to your third grading .. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello! it's nice/good if you more focus on your studies. Good luck this grading and God bless.

    ReplyDelete